WELCOME TO LENASIA.
2 Nights Special 2021
– R450 (normal price R520) for two people per night, flat 22 only. Terms and conditions apply
– Save R200! Stay 2 (Two) Nights, for a family of four persons maximum, including babies and children, only applies to one bedroom apartments, now at R1200 for 2 nights (normally R1400)
Terms and conditions apply.
Struggling/Not familiar with Mobile View?
To View Menus From Your Mobile Phone, below the Maryams Banner, You’ll see a small black down facing arrow on the right hand side of your screen with the text “Click here to find out more” alongside it, if you click on this arrow it will show you a list of pages that you can view with circles on the right, if you click on one of the headers/circles – it will automatically direct you to the page you selected. To view another pages, please repeat the process.
ACCOMMODATION IN LENASIA?
SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION IN LENASIA?
HOLIDAY IN LENASIA? BUSINESS TRIPS, WEDDINGS, FAMILY FUNCTIONS OR MORE IN LENASIA? ACCOMMODATION NEAR TRADE ROUTE MALL, LENMED, NUR-UL-ISLAM, SIGNET TERRACE, CLOSE TO SOWETO, CLOSE TO NASREC?
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Back Entrance : 12017 Scarlet Crescent
Front Entrance: 71 Nirvana Drive East / 71 Scarlet Crescent Lenasia
(Lat: -26.31185659 Long: 27.84355589)
Click here for —> Maryams Mansions Back Entrance (Scarlet Crescent) on Google Maps
OFFICE HOURS FOR NEW BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES ARE from 8am – 9pm.
(if you’ve already booked, this does not affect your check-in, late check-in available by arrangement only according to terms)
- For Check-ins, or assistance during your stay, please call us on 083 343 2786 (+27833432786)
- For Fast Service or Urgent Enquiries, Please Give Us Call on 083 343 2786.
- Our E-mails are constantly flooded, so we may not respond fast enough. Please supply your Name, Cellphone Number, Number of people visiting including children and babies, Date of Check-in and Date of Check-out
Welcome to Maryam’s Mansions – We take customer satisfaction seriously, so if you have any suggestions, drop us a sms or WhatsApp +27833432786.
Maryam’s is Conveniently situated in Lenasia, close enough to all amenities, yet quiet enough to get a good night’s rest.
Maryam’s Exclusive Daily Apartments is located on 71 Nirvana Drive East, Lenasia and can be accessed from the back entrance at 12017 Scarlett Crescent, Extension 13, Lenasia.
Ideally suited for discerned families and business people traveling to Lenasia.
Maryam’s Exclusive Daily Apartments is a self-catering establishment with a feeling of comfort, security, friendliness and a touch of home.
Our establishment is frequented by satisfied clients from around the globe visiting their families, attending weddings, religious functions, business meetings and so much more.
Apartments 2,3, 4, 11, 12, 13, 21, 23 and 24 are equipped with basic kitchenware, dishes, pots, frying pan, cutlery, stove, fridge, microwave, etc.
Apartment 22 has an undercounter fridge, kettle, cups, sugar, tea and coffee.
All apartments have good quality beds, latex pillows, fresh linen and come with a starter pack of one set (2 bath towels, 1 hand towel) of towels and handwash when you check-in. Should you require more towels,or cleaning during your stay, Please /Call/Text us on 083 343 2786 to make arrangements beforehand and we will gladly accommodate you.
We are close to Lenmed Clinic, Trade Route Mall, Signet Terrace Shopping Centre, Nur-ul-Islam, Baitun-Noor, Pentarosa Hall, Masjidus Saaliheen, Masjid Abdul Kadir Jilaani, Lenasia Cricket Stadium, Jamiatul Ulema, several fast food establishments, mosques, churches, temples, parks, etc.
Should you arrive at night and require some last minute necessities, fear not.. Shoprite at Signet Terrace is open everyday of the year from 8am – 8pm. Pick n’ Pay Express can be found at Engen Garage at Freeway Plaza. Engen Quick Stop is available on Nirvana Drive as well. Pick n’ Pay at Trade Route Mall opens till 7pm most nights.
Lenasia has a wide selection of Fast Food Outlets in the CBD, at Signet Terrace, at Trade Route Mall and various places in between.
Have Breakfast at any of these Halaal Establishments in Trade Route Mall Lenasia
Eagle Spear Spur Lenasia Trade Route Mall is SANHA Approved: 011 852 5271
Panarottis Lenasia Trade Route Mall is SANHA Approved : 011 852 1520
Fego Caffe Lenasia Trade Route Mall is SANHA and NIHT Approved : 011 852 0100
BREAKFAST, LUNCH – SUPPER …
We don’t serve breakfast, but.. at Trade Route Mall you’ll find one to suit your fancy, why not try Panarotti’s hearty breakfast is very affordable and good value for money!, served until 11am daily – choose from breakfast on pizza or a more traditional breakfast (egg, 2 slices, macon, toast, 2 cheese grillers, tomato).
Steak out with juicy super A grade steaks prepared just the way you like it at Eagle Spear Spur in Trade Route Mall, Lenasia.
If you find yourself needing laundry service, we haven’t met them, but you can check out.. https://justlaundry.co.za/laundromat-near/Lenasia
Give us a call for bookings or drop an e-mail for non-urgent enquiries – a comfortable stay at rates you can afford.
Don’t be shy, we’re serious about business, but easy to talk to and very accommodating – excuse the pun!
- All rooms have a musallah and some english kitaabs, Quraan. If you don’t find it in the room, it may be gone for cleaning or in use. Please notify us, if you require one.
Our rooms are self-catering. For your convenience, we supply at arrival only: 1 set of towels (2 bath, 1 hand), 1 toilet roll, bodywash, handwash.
- All rooms have blankets, all beds have fresh linen, linen for sleeper couches can be found in the cupboard. If more are required, please give us a call.
- Rooms are only serviced for long stays or by prior arrangement at terms agreed upon. Most people are out all day, prefer privacy or are not available. Because of this, we only clean by arrangement, call us a day ahead to let us know when you”l require us to tidy up. This way we won’t disturb you and you have time to secure your belongings.
- See our Rates/PRICELIST page for more rates, rules and banking details. Read them or right click, save as, to download.
- Click on apartment numbers to view each option.
- Explore the website for downloads, islamic info and local info.
Enjoy your stay, come again, and tell your friends 🙂
Check out.. Trade Route Mall
International travel may be prohibited, but interprovincial travel is still allowed with no limitations. This means that families can take advantage of off-peak rates now that the opening of schools has been extended to the 15thof February. Shaun Lamont, Managing Director of First Group Hotels and Resorts, says that while hitting the road for a sneaky getaway is a good idea for both the economy and your mental health, it’s not risk-free. “Now, more than ever, it’s important to keep safety a priority when choosing your holiday accommodation.”
He adds, “We are in unprecedented times. Naturally, we are social beings, and not being able to exercise the very thing that makes us human, is incredibly difficult. However, in the interest of returning to a better version of our current reality, we have to be more responsible.”
Lamont says that choosing a resort that follows strict Covid protocols should be top of every holiday-makers list. “For example, all of First Group’s hotels and resorts’ cleanliness practices and protocols have been rewritten to ensure only the highest standards at the Group’s 25 properties. Our new ground-breaking protocol, called PristinePurposeCleaned (PPC), is designed to optimise guest safety from check-in to check-out.”
To reduce risk even further the World Health Organisation (WHO) advises that it is crucial to avoid the three Cs – crowded places, close-contact settings and confined enclosed spaces. Lamont believes that opting for self-catering accommodation allows you to comply with the guidelines offered by the WHO whilst still being able to enjoy some time away. Here is why he believes that self-catering is your safest bet during a pandemic:
1. You can avoid crowded places: Choosing self-catering accommodation, whether it’s a cottage in the Berg or a seaside apartment, allows you to steer clear of places with lots of people nearby. In fact, in some cases (especially in the Berg and bush!) cottages are miles apart. In general, though, you are able to enjoy the fresh air and a lower concentration of people.
2. You can avoid close-contact settings: Staying in a self-catering chalet means that you eat, sleep and socialise in your own private ‘bubble’ without having to brave common areas that will expose you to close-range conversations with strangers.
3. You can avoid confined enclosed spaces: Avoiding enclosed spaces with poor ventilation is easy when you are soaking up the sun, and are surrounded by nothing more than mountains, hills or the ocean.
“Overall, self-catering offers you the opportunity to make magical, lasting memories with your family while reducing their exposure to the virus and keeping them safe. Plus, February offers the best weather countrywide, take advantage of it and book your self-catering holiday today,” Lamont concludes.